Join us in The Farm and taste award-winning wine, spirits, beer and extra virgin olive oil from the Los Angeles International Competitions. If you have always wanted a mojito with ingredients so fresh they are growing right in front of you then you are in the right place. Guests will be able to taste an expertly crafted mojito made from ingredients picked right from The Farm.
Where else can you pair your beverage with hand-made, freshly picked, farm-fresh delights? Or get to enjoy the way that the fragrance of organic ingredients bring out the flavors in your favorite wine, spirit, beer or extra virgin olive oil? Oh! Did we mention the food trucks?! Enjoy the most exciting array of cuisine gathered in one place. From your favorite desserts to international foods… this isn’t your average food and these aren’t your average food trucks!
Find all of this and more only at Cheers and only in The Farm at Fairplex!
Check out this amazing story about judging at the Los Angeles International Wine Competition!
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE UNTIL FRIDAY, JUNE 24 AT 10 PM: $75
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR: $85
*All guests must be 21 and over and should be prepared to present valid identification
**Printed tickets are required to get in
Admission ticket includes:
• Event admission and tastings of award-winning wine, spirits, beer and extra virgin olive oil.
• Commemorative glass
• $10 in Food Truck Bucks
• Food Trucks: Berlin Food Truck, Cousins Maine Lobster, Downtown Dogs, Konestruction, Paradise Cookie, Paradise Cookie (Austyn's), Piaggio Gourmet on Wheels, Ridges Churro Bar, Street Kitchen, The Grilled Cheese Truck, The Lobos Truck, The Slumming Gourmet
• $25 is tax deductible and goes to support the educational programs of The Learning Centers at Fairplex
• Dance the night away with a DJ and stop by the silent auction
• Wine garden, beer tavern, spirits lounge and organic garden PARKING AT GATE 12 ON WHITE AVENUE
*The Farm is a real, working farm. Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear.