Marketing & PR
FAIRPLEX IS MORE THAN A LOCATION. WE’RE YOUR EVENT PARTNER!
We provide expert services by our award-winning marketing and public relations staff committed to help promote the year-round events at Fairplex. We are familiar with Southern California media, messaging and marketing strategies that consistently attract more than 3 million attendees.
- 20 million people in the diverse Southern California market
- Active, educated, affluent market with high interest in entertainment and events
- Proven track record of attendee demographics that mirrors the L.A. market
Book an event with us and receive:
- Free distribution of promotional materials to Fairplex event attendees, hotel and KOA RV guests and local businesses
- Assistance with media buys and media contacts
- Ability to work with Fairplex media buying agency (additional fee)
- Exposure via Fairplex online event calendar listing, via online event sites and an eblast to more than 30,000 one week prior to your event
- Exposure via our social media efforts – Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Twitter etc.
Our professional public relations staff can assist with:
- Distribution of promoter-created press release to local print and online media on appropriate date timed to event and inclusion in Fairplex’s online newsroom. Fairplex’s PR team can assist with creation of press release if needed.
- Fairplex PR team will pitch LA general and ethnic media (print, TV and/or radio) for high-priority events as determined by Sales and Marketing/ Public Relations case by case.
- Standard inclusion on Fairplex’s online event calendars, updated regularly.
- Standard inclusion in monthly calendar alerts sent to the local media outlets (includes LA, OC, Riverside and San Bernardino publications, TV and radio news desks Standard posting update to third party online “Things To Do” event calendars such as Events Crazy, Eventful, Events.org, Yahoo calendar, etc.
- Standard inclusion in Fairplex issued media alerts (sent out week of event when applicable).
DIGITAL FREEWAY SIGN
- A listing on our 90-foot-high Fairplex electronic I-10 freeway sign the week of your event
- Located near the junction of the busy 10, 57 and 71 freeways, the sign is viewed by more than 2 million commuters each week
- Your event announcement appears every 3 minutes on average
- Additional customized exposure is available at competitive rates