Saturday, Nov. 14 & Sunday, Nov. 15
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Animal shows, exhibits, specialty retailers, celebrity pets, education and safety tips, agility competitions, great food and a unique line-up of entertainment fills each day.
• Appearances by World’s Ugliest Dog, Traveler, the USC Mascot, World’s Tallest Puppy, Budweiser Clydesdales and Air Bud, the Disney canine star
• Many celebrity animals as well as West Coast Pet Expo staff are available for TV appearances Friday, Nov. 13 and at the show
• Honda launches its dog-friendly Element, with doggy restraints, built-in water dish, special air vents and easy-access ramps at the show
• More than 50 pet adoption and rescue groups will have animals available for adoption
• National Geographic’s Dog Whisperer is accepting audition tapes Sunday
• Book signing and stage presentation by Isabel Pomphrey, animal communicator
• Pony rides, balloon animal artist, free petting zoo for kids
• Raffle prize: Fishing boat & trailer valued at $35,000 donated by K-FROG
• $2-off discount admission tickets are available online until midnight, Thursday, Nov. 12 and include automatic entry into boat raffle
• West End Shelter for Animals in Ontario, WCPE’s 2009 charity partner, receives a percentage of pre-sale tickets and all proceeds of boat raffle
For more information, visit fairplex.com or West Coast Pet Expo web site