The L.A. County Fair at Fairplex in Pomona, which runs Sept. 13-29, will have a new event this year – the highly successful and informative Health Lifestyles, presented by HealthExpo.
Set to take place daily in the redesigned Fairplex 8A, this exhibit will feature information and demonstrations on the latest trends in fitness, nutrition and prevention. As the largest consumer health entertainment event in the country, this exhibit is a compilation of partnerships between consumers, physicians, corporations, foundations and government entities. HealthExpo gives Fairguests of all ages the opportunity to discuss emerging health and fitness trends, while further exploring personal health.
HealthExpo will feature the latest information in personal health. Some of the zones may include:
· Everybody Zone- Learn more about sports and fitness and how the body functions.
· Jim White Celebrity Kitchen- Interact with chefs from around the world while participating in cooking demonstrations and learning how to cook for your health.
· Well Zone- Learn more about personal health while getting free health screenings and education.
· Sensory Center- Senses will come alive in this section as visitors explore alternative medicine. In addition, visitors can enjoy the benefits of massage and relaxation techniques, observe acupuncture and experience sensory deprivation.
· In Your Genes- Get information on the latest trends in biotechnology- from proteins to peptides to prescription drug delivery system.