“…And Away They Go!”
Click here for the daily handicap
Click here to download the Racing Media Guide
For more than 20 years, the familiar sound of world-renowned track announcer Trevor Denman has wafted through the Fairplex Park grandstand, inviting newcomers and experienced handicappers alike to enjoy the exciting sport of horse racing in an intimate, family-friendly setting. Watch the jockeys mount up in the cozy saddling paddock, pick your favorite runner in the colorful post parade, then get ready to cheer your horse home to the finish. At Fairplex Park, you won’t miss a minute of the hoof-pounding action, whether you watch the races from the comfort of a box seat or even standing by the rail as the field thunders past you. No binoculars required here!
2012 Barretts Debutante Winner 2012 Barretts Juvenile Winner
Bares Tripper Tree of Life
Don't miss 13 days of live thoroughbred racing at Fairplex Park during the 2012 L.A. County Fair, September 7 - 23. Dark Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Post time is at 1 p.m.
Thursday - Sunday, 4p.m. post on Wednesdays
- Fair admission gates open Wednesday - Friday at 12 p.m.
and Saturday and Sunday at 10 a.m. ; Horse Racing admission gates open at 12 p.m. The Fair is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Don’t Miss These Daily Features:
- The Better Bettors' Forum-Open every day in the Clubhouse, 4th floor Top of the Park Restaurant. Gordon Jones will be available every race day at the Top of the Park Restaurant.
- Free Seminar at the Finish Line Sports Grill patio Sunday, September 11 from 11am to 12 noon - we'll play best 4-5-6 of the day.
- Free Seminar at the new Longboard Bar breeze way Sunday, September 18 from 11am to 12 noon - we'll play best Pick 4-5-6 of the day.
- Free Clubhouse Admission-There is no charge to enter the Clubhouse. Take advantage of our free video replay screen.
- Free Grandstand seating.
- Full-Card Simulcasting-Watch and wager from Belmont Park and other tracks around the country.
- RACING TV SCHEDULE
Archived race replays available at calracing.com
2012 Fairplex Park Condition Book
Condition Book Index
2012 Stall Application
2012 Stakes Schedule can be found here
Wiener Dog Races - Saturday, Sept. 8
Who will win at the home s-t-r-e-t-c-h? Up to eight qualifying heats run between horse races (beginning at 1:10 p.m.) with finals at 4:30 p.m.. Up to $1,600 in prize money for participating wiener dogs. For entry form click here.
Sheraton Fairplex is
seconds away from fun!
L.A. County Fair and exciting
live horse racing action.
Book your reservation now to come,
to stay and to play!
Call (909) 622-2220.
End of Summer
When the racing ends the concerts begin!
Sixteen nights of
entertainment with the
hottest names in classic rock,
country, R&B and rumbling
Visit click for
View Fairplex Park Promotions >