The Learning Centers are seeking energetic and dependable groups and individuals to share their time and talents. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age. There are many exciting opportunities to make a difference with this program: whether you work full-time, are a student, homemaker or retiree, we can find a spot that fits your interests and your schedule.
Possible volunteer opportunities include:
• Helping in one of the educational exhibits for the Fairtime Education programs
• Acting as a docent for the Millard Sheets Center Fine Arts exhibit
• Soliciting auction items or assisting at a fundraising event
• Assisting with the Fair’s Community Drive Thursdays and Food Drive Fridays community benefit programs
• Welcoming and directing field trip students and teachers
For more information, contact email@example.com.