- Entry Forms
- Awards Celebration
- Marketing Benefits
- News & Publicity
Let’s celebrate Gold Medal Winners
When you reach the top, word travels quickly. Just ask Adam LaZarre, winemaker Villa San Juliette Winery, or Daryl Groom, owner/winemaker at Groom Wines. Each of their wines received top honors at the Los Angeles International Wine Competition, and within days, each of their wines sold out. Indeed, the marketing value from the competition can have a tremendous impact.
The competition and the winning wines are also backed by a full-service marketing and public relations team. The team works to get the word out about the competition and its winners. This includes:
- Opportunity to participate in Cheers, public tasting event Saturday, June 21
- Wine tasting and seminars at the L.A. International Wine & Beer Marketplace during the L.A. County Fair, which hosts nearly 1.5 million guests annually
- Featured posts on social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Placement in the Uncorked newsletter reaching 8,412 readers
- Prominent placement in online news room
The best part: this is all offered at no extra cost to wineries or distributors. Additionally, the Los Angeles International Wine Competition provides award winners with additional marketing opportunities, including the ability to purchase wine bottle labels identifying wines as medal winners as well as public tastings at the Los Angeles International Wine Marketplace during the Fair, which attracts nearly 1.5 million visitors every year.